These instructions are to be
followed for each computer that uses a check scanner for Yardi Voyager.
Download CheckScan App:
Chrome- From Yardi
Voyager – Residential Role
on Dashboards – CheckScan
dashboard is open, click on
will appear on the bottom of your browser – click to open
installation wizard screen appears – click Next
6. Click Next
7. Click INSTALL
installation, the status screen will appear until complete.
prompted “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” –
complete, click FINISH
Yardi Systems CHECKscan shortcut should appear on your desktop screen
12. Double-click on the shortcut. The CHECKscan Windows application launches in a Windows program screen and you are prompted to enter your Voyager URL.
Voyager Logon screen opens – Complete with your Username and Password and Login
14. The CheckScan Dashboard screen opens
a. Click New Batch
CHECKscan screen opens
the Scanner Field - click the dropdown and select PANINI or TELLERSCAN, depending on your model
the Open/Test button
The scanner may make a noise and, depending on the make and model of the
scanner, a light may light up on the scanner. In this case, you are ready to
• Confirm that the power cable is properly connected to the check scanner.
• Confirm that the USB cable connecting the scanner to the PC is properly connected.
• Close all browsers and close the standalone CHECKscan Windows application.
• Restart the computer.
a. Click the Open/Test scanner button. If, after performing these troubleshooting steps the scanner does not make a noise and light up, put in a ticket to the IT Helpdesk with all the specifics.